To power the keyboard, you need to plug in the grey USB connector. If you need to activate the USB hub, on the back of the keyboard, you need to plug in the black USB connector.
Watch video about the two cables here.
Explore all the FL Studio shortcuts through our cheat sheet here
The FL Studio dedicated Logickeyboard, also features all the regular letters, numbers, and symbol labelling that you will find on a conventional keyboard, it can simply be used as a substitute for it. Easy to set up and use. No software required.
- Compatible with FL Studio 12
- Backlit keys
- Dimmable light with five selectable levels
- Built-in dual USB-ports 2.0
- Scissor-switch keys
- Color-coded labelled shortcut keys with graphical commands
- Compatible with Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7/8/10
- Dimensions - 17 5/8” x 6” x 11/4” (446mm x 150mm x 30mm)
- Net weight - 2.1 lbs (950 grams)
- Number of keys - 104 (ANSI version) 105 (ISO version)
- Manufactured for 10.000.000 keystrokes per key
- 1.8-meter-long cable with separate keyboard and hub connections (avoid interference with USB extenders)
|EAN Code||Niet beschikbaar|
|Wat zit er in de doos||Niet beschikbaar|