View all of the keyboard's shortcuts in the shortcut cheat sheet.
Developed on our backlit ASTRA keyboard it is perfect for working in any lighting environments. With 5 selectable light levels, the Astra is optimal from day to night, from bright rooms to low lights, and it’s controlled with just a tap of your finger.
The keyboard features two USB 2.0 ports to enable you to connect e.g. your mouse, contour shuttle or a USB-dongle. We engineered one wire for the USB hub and a separate one for the keyboard. It’s perfect for editing systems that use USB KVM extenders as well as installations that require data security.
This dedicated Logickeyboard, also features all the regular letters, numbers, and symbol labelling that you will find on a conventional keyboard, it can simply be used as a substitute for it. Easy to set up and use. No software required.
- Designed for Adobe Photoshop CC, Illustrator CC, InDesign CC
- Mac- Version -> Compatible with MacOS
- PC version -> Compatible with Windows 7-10
- Backlit keys
- Dimmable light with five selectable levels
- Built-in dual USB-ports 2.0
- Scissor-switch keys
- Color-coded labelled shortcut keys with graphical commands
- Dimensions - 17 5/8” x 6” x 11/4” (446mm x 150mm x 30mm)
- Net weight - 2.1 lbs (950 grams)
- Number of keys - 104 (ANSI version) 105 (ISO version)
- Manufactured for 10.000.000 keystrokes per key
- 1.8 meter cable with separate keyboard and hub connections (to avoid interference with USB extenders)
- To power the keyboard simply plug in the grey USB connector. If you need to activate the USB hub, on the back of the keyboard, plug in the black USB connector.
- To activate the function keys on your Mac ASTRA backlit keyboard, press FN + e.g. F7 or any other key in the function key row. Watch video here.