The keyboard features two USB 2.0 ports to enable you to connect e.g. your mouse, contour shuttle or a USB-dongle. The ASTRA keyboard is developed with two USB cables. One for the keyboard itself, and one for the USB hub, at the back of the keyboard. The reason for having a separate cable for the USB hub, is to avoid problems with installations, that require a KVM extender.
To power the keyboard, you need to plug in the grey USB connector. If you need to activate the USB hub, on the back of the keyboard, you need to plug in the black USB connector. Watch video about the two cables here.
To activate the function keys on your Mac ASTRA backlit keyboard, press FN + e.g. F7 or any other key in the function key row. Watch video here.
This dedicated LogicKeyboard, also features all the regular letters, numbers, and symbol labelling that you will find on a conventional keyboard, it can simply be used as a substitute for it. Easy to set up and use. No software required.
- Designed for Ableton Live 10
- Compatible with macOS
- Backlit keys
- Dimmable light with five selectable levels
- Built-in dual USB-ports 2.0
- Scissor-switch keys
- Color-coded labelled shortcut keys with graphical commands
- Dimensions - 17 5/8” x 6” x 11/4” (446mm x 150mm x 30mm)
- Net weight - 2.1 lbs (950 grams)
- Number of keys - 104 (ANSI version) 105 (ISO version)
- Manufactured for 10.000.000 keystrokes per key
- 1.8 meter cable with separate keyboard and hub connections (to avoid interference with USB extenders)